USER EXPERIENCE ECOSYSTEM
Similar look and feel as many of the popular food delivery apps. Emphasis on allowing users to pick and order foods that follow their dietary needs.
Similar usability features to other food delivery apps such as scrolling and swiping as well as iconography and imagery usage. Simple layout clear labeling of items and buttons.
Bright and colorful images that make the user hungry and eager to order these types of foods. Same experience for ordering as any other food delivery app, but cater to my users’ group, they won’t feel as they are missing out. Users will develop brand (app) loyalty as a result.
- User opens the food delivery app
- The user goes to the top of the screen and clicks on the dietary button
- A screen slides from the bottom with dietary options
- The user picks the Vegan option by tapping on the text
- The user also sets Vegan as her preferred filter option as she won’t order anything out of this diet
- By clicking the apply button, the dietary screen slides down
- The user then scrolls down to the recommended section
- The user swipes left through the options to see if there’s anything she likes
- The user finds a food option that she likes and clicks on it
- A new screen slides right with the food description
- The user then looks a the whole description and adds it to her cart
- The user orders the food for delivery
This is awesome! I love the addition you made by integrating the fitness app. From a user’s perspective, having these two apps integrated would be a huge benefit. I think this creates a huge opportunity for the app owner as well. Having data on when users are working out provides insight into the perfect timing to send them deals and reminders for the delicious food they can order when they are most likely to be hungry! — Antonia